HS & Forecourt Team
DONATE YOUR COFFEE
I’m a massive coffee lover and I didn’t know until I started researching that:
• Coffee is the most popular drink worldwide
• Pre covid 80% of people who visit coffee shops do so at least once a week
• And 16% of us visit on a daily basis, this is over 10m people visiting A DAY
• Did you know that in the UK alone we drink a staggering 95m cups of
coffee per day, its unbelievable how much coffee we drink!
• At a typical Mdlz conference would get through nearly 1,000 cups of
coffee during the day
SO HOW MUCH ARE WE ACTUALLY SPENDING ON COFFEE OR SHOULD I SAY HOW MUCH ARE WE ACTUALLY SAVING
WE ARE SAVNG AROUND £303 each year BY NOT BUYING COFFEE
So the question is what are we actually doing with all this extra money we have saved………..???
Well, I’m hoping we can put some of this money to a very worthy cause by DONATING OUR COFFEE TO FEEDING BRITAIN.
WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SMALL CHANGE; NO AMOUNT OF MONEY IS TOO LITTLE AND NO AMOUNT IS TOO BIG